How far in advance should I order my shelving?webmasterAs soon as your know your storage requirements you should contact us for a quote - don't delay! In the majority of cases, we will have what you require in stock and will be able to fill your order within one week, however in the unlikely situation we run out of stock, it can take up to 4 weeks for an order to be filled. This is unlikely but it can happen so the best way to avoid this is plan ahead, and once you have decided, pay a deposit to secure your order. We work on a 'first in, best dressed' policy at Shelves For Shops, so once your deposit is paid, the stock is yours!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order my storage system in my corporate colours?webmasterAbsolutely! As a general rule, any of our stock that comes in white or cream can be powder coated to the colour you choose. If you are able to give us enough time, we can order the stock powder coated directly from our supplier, so there will be no additional charge to you (sometimes a minimum order will apply). If the order is placed later, or you require it faster, there will be a small additional charge for us to powder coat it for you.
I want something that is not on your website, can you help me?webmasterYes! We are not limited to just what is on our website, so if you are after another product, a custom made item, o just something a little bit different to standard storage systems, come and see us, or call!
Do you hire shelving out for trade shows and expos?webmasterAbsolutely! In fact, we can even come and set up the shelving for you, and then come back and take it away! If you decide after hiring the shelving you would like to purchase it, we will take away the cost of the hire from the product and you pay the balance. It's as simple as that.
Shipping & ReturnsNatalie
- Due to the size, weight and volume of the products we stock, we are unable to offer a shipping calculator on our website.
- The good news is we will get back to you quickly with a shipping quote. In most cases it will the same day, mostly within a few hours - often sooner. We have great relationships with our freight providers and always get the best possible price and turnaround time for our customers.
- We endeavour to ship the majority of orders within 48 hours from Monday - Friday, however this does depend on the size of the order. Some large orders may take longer to prepare, so wherever possible, please plan in advance.
- We will always seek the best delivery price from our common carriers, or if you prefer, we can provide the weight and dimensions of the order and you can arrange your own transport for the goods.
- Pick up is also available between 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 1pm on Saturday (excluding public holidays). Please make sure you let us know in advance if you are picking up the goods so we can arrange for your items to be ready on arrival.
Terms and ConditionsNatalieAbout these Terms and Conditions In these Terms and Conditions "we" and "us" mean Shelves for Shops - ABN: 20 129 502 218111 of 161 Cheltenham Rd, Dandenong VIC and "you" and "your" means you the customer. These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire Contract between us and you for the supply of Products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email prior to the event. Legal Capacity to Transact If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you can not place orders with Shelves For Shops. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. Any orders placed and accepted by us will be deemed to be by persons over the age of eighteen (18) years. Should suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, Shelves For Shops reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with Shelves For Shops. Placing Your Order You may place your order by filling in the order form on this website. When you place your order, we will issue you with an order number. We will do this by email. By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase the products you have selected based on these Terms and Conditions. We will confirm acceptance of your order when we send you an email confirming shipment of the goods you have ordered. If we cannot process or accept your order after payment is received we will contact you by email or telephone. Shelves For Shops reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion. Payment Methods and Processing Shelves For Shops accepts PayPal, Visa and MasterCard, American Express or COD Payment can also be made by direct deposit to our bank account. Orders paid for by direct deposit will not be processed until payment has been received. Please ensure that you include the order/ invoice number in the transaction description. Payment processing will not begin until we receive all the information we need. Orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday will not begin payment processing until the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding Victorian public holidays. We process credit card and PayPal payments after you click the "Submit My Order" button. For credit card and PayPal payments we will email a tax invoice to you with your order confirmation. Your tax invoice is your proof of purchase. Please Note: We will not accept credit cards issued by banks outside of Australia. Our preference in this instance is direct debit or payment via PayPal. Debit cards and cheque cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of your order. You may be required to provide further identification for additional security reference checks. If your PayPal payment is funded by an echeque this may substantially delay processing your order while payment clears. GST All prices quoted on this website are inclusive of GST except for items that are exempt from GST. Items that include GST, and the total GST paid will be clearly marked on the invoice. Prices Shelves For Shops always seeks to list Products with the most competitive prices. Shelves For Shops reserves the right to change prices for Products displayed at the Shelves For Shops website at any time. All pricing is in $AUD and includes GST Delivery Times All orders on this website are processed within 48 hours. If there are any unforeseeable delays, you will be contacted by our customer service team. Orders will be shipped to you by by couries outlined in our Shipping and Returns Policy. PLEASE NOTE.
- If you REQUIRE a fully insured delivery service that must be signed for, rather than being left at your door, it is your responsibility to request this at the time of ordering. An addtional charge will be payable for this service.
- Once purchases have been dispatched, we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.