This wire shelving is ideal if you are looking for a simple, functional shelving system. It’s a lighter duty system, easy to put together and simple to use.
Used in a number of different home, hospitality and retail applications, it’s a reliable, cost effective storage solution.
This is a budget shelving system, so its great if you are looking to save a few pennies.
We recommend this product for dry products or items that are sealed well or stored in boxes. Liquid can corrode the metal, especially acidic food such as tinned tomatoes. For a shelving system that is designed for wet foods, look at Mantova shelving.
Wire Shelving Features
- Our wire shelving is zinc coated, so it offers the best protection against rust and corrosion.
- Each shelf level is height adjustable, so it can be customised to your needs.
- The feet on this wire shelving are adjustable and are made of black rubber. This helps to overcome any uneven floor issues and to prevents your floor from being scratched.
- You have the option of adding castor wheels for ease of movement.
- It has an 100kg load rating capacity per shelf when distributed evenly.
- Come flat packed for easy transport.
- Simple to assemble, easy to use.
Where Is Wire Shelving Used?
It’s simple, functional design makes it ideal for use in multiple settings.
We see it used in convenience and grocery stores for a simple storage solution for lighter products.
It can be used in a range of hospitality settings, such as cafes or restaurants where food storage is required.
Its also a popular choice for a light duty shed shelving for garages, and other dry storage areas.
Still have questions? Ask our friendly team which wire shelving system is right for you.